среда, 27 декабря 2017 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : ELEGANT and BASIC

LOOK OF THE DAY : ELEGANT and  BASIC

 


Dress Zara basic collection, Coat Zara basic collection, Trussardi bag, Jewelry LAleTA boutique , Earrings Ted Baker, Boots Deichmann

 Hi , friends! Just 4 days before New Year! Hop you are ready with gifts and pre-holiday good mood ? ;) Here in Belgrade weather is absolutely cool and warm, and we can wear lots of autumn clothes yet. Today will show you my new outfit , in my style - basic colors, elegant details, clear lines. 

Adore this timeless black pencil midi dress  - for all situations when I want to feel myself confident and chic this is just a perfect choice. Bought it last autumn in Zara basic collection. 
My new pretty small bag from Trussardi became awesome part of this outfit . Love these dark green and silver colors - in black it would be boring. 
And some rose gold plated jewelry (bracelet plus necklace) from my own LAleTA boutique make whole look more chic.









Thank you for your attention!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...