пятница, 1 декабря 2017 г.

FIRST WINTER LOOK

HELLO , DECEMBER! FIRST WINTER LOOK...

 

 COAT  ZARA  BASIC COLLECTION,  JEANS  ONLY , JUMPER WITH PEARLS   ZARA, BAG  KARL LAGERFELD ,  BOOTS  DEICHMANN




Hi , friends! I don't know about you but I cann't realise that today is a first day of winter! The time runs so fast , and New Year is so close with new 2018! Maybe because of the weather in Belgrade it's hard to believe that now is winter - here is no snow, and not so cold as a whole. After extremly cold and snowy Moscow where I lived before this is seems so good :) I will show you my first winter outfit .
Wear this adorable camel coat already two seasons with great pleasure. Today combined it with skinny jeans, high boots and new pretty jumper with pearls , so the top of outfit is in beige shades . Look the photos below , and after you will find pics with similar pieces so you can create the same outfit if you like.














I made for you inspirational widget with similar finds like in my outfit , all pics are CLICKABLE so you can see all this on original sites.



 

Thank you for your attention!

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...