суббота, 30 сентября 2017 г.

MY  SEPTEMBER  FAVORITES...





Hi, friends! First months of autumn has passed so fast! And today , in the last day of September , I decided to make post of my favorites - something that I loved or used much this months , and some new finds in my cosmetic bag that already became favorites.

Let's start with perfume , ok?  I adore perfume  and can not imagine that I will go out without use some from my collection . Well, this months the perfume I used the most (and will continue) is BURBERRY  BODY. I saw a lot of reviews for this one in internet - there are haters and lovers of this perfume, but I really adore it and feel myself very comfy and confident at the same time. It's feminine but not too much , sexy but not too much...It's original and gorgeous. Love it ! But prefer to use it just in autumn and winter time, in other seasons it seems to be too ''heavy''.






Autumn is a perfect time for dark shades ;) Especially for dark nail polishe , I always try some new dark colors in autumn and winter seasons. My favorite one for the moment is this adorable dark purple color of   LLUMS Cosmetics color № 27 ''Day dream'', use it a lot and with pleasure, this is chic and trendy!





For natural looking make up I love this small eyeshades box of ESSENCE , this champagne color looks so delicate and beautiful!  Besides I loove the texture of this beauty product, and it's long lasting . I use color 08 ''peach party'' of seria "My must haves". 






One of the jewelry I wear the most in this month was rose gold plated necklace with charm from my new collection in LALETA BOUTIQUE (my own jewelry shop). It's delicate chain necklace that fits every outfit so I just wear it every day .








This cute jewelry box with unicorn I bought on asos.com in the end of August , it was a love from first sight :) And now I keep part of my jewelry in this box and would like to buy one more in same design if will find it...








And last but not least is one beauty product , that I used for 3 weeks already and I love how it works on my skin! This is TONER from korean brand MIZON . But this thing deserves a whole post , so in the nearest future I will write more details and my impressions from this amazing beauty product . 

 





So, there were my  BEST of the BEST finds in September ;) Hope it was interesting for you , I will make this kind of post every months , will share my favorites with you.
Thank you for your attention and have a nice weekend!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...